Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kane County Flea Market

Today a couple of girl friends and I took a trip out to the Kane County Fairgrounds for the monthly flea market! We had a VERY rainy day... but luckily for us there were a lot of vendors inside, and we ended up having a great time!
Here is one of my favorite displays from the day! I loved all of the vintage globes, vintage school supplies, and the fabulous "Irish Family Day" sign! An Irish girl loves her Irish heritage :)

There were a LOT of shabby chic displays throughout the flea market. I loved this old white-washed buffet. The lines on this piece are beautiful!
I came across this dining room table and fell in love with the idea of a chalkboard top! I think I might do this to a small children's table for the baby's room. What a cute idea! :) I didn't purchase anything this month at Kane County, but hopefully I find a treasure next time! The flea market really inspired and motivated me to finish all of the projects sitting in my garage.... I can't wait to show you all what I have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment