Sunday, July 8, 2012

Registering for Baby P!


Now isn't this the most awesome thing?! :) I wish every store had front row parking spaces for expectant mothers! This past week Peter and I were busy BuSy BUSY registering for Baby P.! We have our very first baby showering coming up in only two weeks (yikes!) and had yet to register! We made a day out of the event and hit up Babies R Us, Target, and Buy Buy Baby. Boy was it exhausting! So many items and brands to choose from, but we managed to do it all, and survived!


Everything we ended up registering for is going to be so awesome, and Baby P. is going to be SUCH a lucky baby! Here's a coupe of items I'm actually SUUUPER excited about!! Above is a picture of me registering for our swing. Yes, that futuristic-space-thing-contraption is a swing! How awesome is that!? It's called "4moms mamaRoo® Plush Baby Swing" and rocks the baby in various motions that adults rock babies when holding them in their arms (side to side, bouncy, etc). Check out the video below!



You can find this swing at both Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby, but Babies R Us does not carry them in store, and are sold out online in the color we wanted! So Buy Buy Baby it is! :)

The next item I'm pretty stoked about is our diaper pail. I love items that are "new and different" and I saw this diaper pail on The Ellen Show, so I just HAD to have it! After doing some research, I actually found out that they sell those expensive liners to go inside of the pail, but you can also use regular old garbage bags! MONEY SAVER! :)  This is an "Ubbi™ Diaper Pail" and I could only find them at Buy Buy Baby!


Of course, the next item, and most expensive item, is our stroller! I couldn't believe how expensive baby stuff is, but this stroller is by Graco so the car seat that comes with it (which attaches to the stroller- genius!) will fit with the other car seat bases that were passed down to us from our sister in-law!

Signature Series by Graco Trekko 3-Wheel Travel System Stroller with SnugRide 30 - Jive

The "Nap Nanny Chill Portable Recliner-Giraffe" was recommended to me by my sister in-law. She had one for each of the twins and swears by them! I loved the animal print so I'm hoping this works for Baby P. just as well as it worked for my nieces!
Last of all, the last couple of items are super fun and I had never seen them before! Some people will think we're crazy for registering for an iPad, but yes we did it! We would like to purchase one of us AND the baby no matter what. We're both teachers so we use iPads every day with our students and are able to see how awesome they are for kids! There are SOOO many amazing apps for children (educational!) so we decided this would be our "fun item" on the registry. :) To go along with the iPad, we found this super cool iPad Holder by Eddie Bauer at Target! The iPad fits in to this rubber surround and has a screen protector on top. They also make them for smart phones, and they are specifically made for infants! Target doesn't even carry them in their electronics section... they're in the baby section!

We also registered for a couple of these "Rockabye Baby" CDs that are "lullaby renditions" of famous artists For example, they take different albums like the Beatles, Queen, Bob Marley, Journey, Madonna, etc and turn all of the songs in to lullabies! Fun for parents AND baby! We registered for these at Babies R Us, but I have seen them in multiple stores and on Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment