Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Charlie James


Boy have I dropped the ball when it comes to writing on this blog! Oops! :) I'm going to try my hardest to start putting up more posts! It has just been SO crazy busy since Baby P. arrived! Quick update: we had a boy! Charles (Charlie) James Przekota! He is the sweetest baby ever! I know, you think I'm being biased because I'm his mommy... But I swear! He rarely cries, he's been sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT since the night he came home from the hospital in his own crib, eats like a champ, and always has a smile! Ill post some pictures below, and most likely brag some more about him tomorrow! ;) I'm so in love with this kid! (He's now 9 1/2 months, but I'll add a bunch from newborn stage to now.)





































No comments:

Post a Comment